MedRx Video Otoscope
The remarkably clear resolution of the MedRx Video Otoscopes is particularly helpful when comparing a clean ear canal with normal eardrum to a canal that has excessive cerumen, foreign bodies, external otitis, PE Tube status, cholesteatoma, TM perforations or other abnormalities.
Store pictures in NOAH, retrieve results easily for followup visits showing the patients their progress.
User Friendly, USB Connection, Plug and Play Technology
- Capture, View and Store Digital Images
- Perform an Otoscopic Examination
- View the Probe Microphone Tube in the Ear Canal
- Clear and Sharp Images
- Conveniently Shows a List of Captured Pictures, Comments and Previews of the Selected Images
- NOAH™, TIMS, Blueprint OMS and Sycle Compatible
- An Integrated Video Module is Available in MedRx Software
- Ideal for Cerumen Management